With Malice Toward None offers participants an opportunity to hear, share with, and better understand one another across lines of difference. It also offers hope for change. Through reflections on featured stories, conversations in breakouts, and personal action commitments, you will recognize your personal power to counter the forces that divide us–and begin to write your own story of a more united America.
This community conversation is brought to you by the Minnesota Humanities Center and Braver Angels.
- Red–leaning think-tank founder Mitch Pearlstein
- Blue–leaning civic organizer Pakou Hang
- Depolarization innovator Bill Doherty
- St. Paul community builder Guy Bowling
- Polarization as a shared burden
- Common humanity of polarized “tribes”
- Possibility and necessity of work across differences
- Transformative power of hearing and telling stories